Creating the Procedure for Success using W3villa Methodology
At W3villa, we follow Agile Software Development Methodology to set the basic principles and framework for the workflow. Software project methodologies are essential, and it satisfies the underlying conditions which are as follows:
- Project management that requires monitoring, inspecting and adapting to technologies
- Encourages leadership philosophy that is determined on work, accountability, and self-organization
- Develop the practices of rapid delivery of software without compromising the quality
- An approach to understanding the customer needs and company goals
- The developers understand, analyze and align with the requirements given by the company that contributes to maximize ROI.
Stages in the Software Development Methodology:
There are four central agile practices in the Software development methodology followed by W3villa which are as follows:
- Inception Phase – A process to understand the needs and requirements of the product. Here we design, structure and produce the timeline and wireframe for developing the project with the resources that already exist.
- Elaboration – In this phase, we create a prototype of the project with the system architecting and final design for the project. The developers work on both on interface, support system, back end requirements and usability of the product created.
- Construction – Here is where the actual core development begins. The project will be divided as a unit module, and all the developers will be working on their core units. They are merged in the subsequent phases to produce the final product. The software is then induced for the test implementation process where we remove the bugs and errors found while creating them.
- Transition – This is the stage where real conversion begins. After the testing process, we see if the product supports the users. Here we understand the expectation of the user and ensure that they are available in the next update.
Why is our agile development technology unique?
We have found an empirical approach that benefits both the firm and consumers in accepting the solution widely. We have realized that our potential depends on the development methodology that primarily focuses on
- High reliability
- Timely execution and delivery
- Documentation of the process
- Great security and trust
- Flexible development
- Easy to use Modifiable system
Now it makes it happening and lives products using W3villa Methodologies.