We are looking for a ROR Developer with a keenness to develop advanced unique technological solutions. Thinking outside the box and going the extra mile are qualities we highly value.
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE or M.C.A from a reputed college.
- 3-5 years of software development experience in Ruby On Rails.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write “clean”, well-designed code Combine excellent abstract reasoning ability to document, architect, develop and test
- Software with the commitment to excellence/defect-free before being deployed.
- Write and implement low-latency applications & software solutions that integrate different systems.
- Work closely with mentors, team members, team leads, program managers, and
- Stakeholders to investigate, fix, optimize, test and deploy high-quality solutions.
- Drive the technical design, implementation, and maintenance of larger tech initiatives
- Geared toward improving and scaling products.
- Accurately schedule & and track the progress of self & team members. Create end-to-end
- WBS & estimates for modules being implemented.
- Participate in planning & recognizing inconsistencies (e.g., scope, resources, feasibility, usability, customer value, etc.) in product requirements and alert the Project Mentor.
- Handle independently or assist the Mentor in building, testing, and documenting product releases.
- Support the team in deploying product functionality & assist the TLs in troubleshooting in the production environment.
- Rapidly incorporate new technologies as required & deliver successfully.
- Proactively promote Tech Culture by writing blogs, and making presentations that will help you learn & grow.
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with product teams/developers; gather and clarify requirements from technical folks/product managers/business teams.
- Proactively assist and serve as a role model for the team members to follow the team software development process; consistently innovate the team processes to improve team productivity and quality.
- Strong Analytical, Problem-Solving Skills and participates in all activities with urgency results orientation, and a strong work ethic.
- Must have technical experience in Ruby On Rails.
- Knowledge of Angular or React would be an added advantage.
- Strong experience with relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and/or NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience with unit testing and test-driven development.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix Operating systems & comfortable with the command line.
- Experience with modern software engineering workflows and tools (e.g. Agile, JIRA, Git, CI/CD, Amazon Web Services, ELK, APM).
- Experience in all areas of SDLC, including architecture and design, development, and testing.
- Demonstrate proficiency in at least one product & technology of strategic importance to the organization; incorporates new technologies as required.
- Extremely passionate about code reviews, engineering best practices, and mentoring/coaching developers to make them successful.
- Excellent understanding of feature estimation and ability to communicate issues and risks that may impact timelines, budget, or resources.
- Experience with Agile development lifecycle.
- Can gather and clarify requirements from technical folks/product managers/business teams.
- Lead by example & act as a role model for the team.