With Digitalization booming at a constant pace, people across the globe are switching to online media for the smallest of the requirements ranging from buying groceries to online shopping and most of them for entertainment.
The ever-growing digitalization has brought around 50% of the world’s total population to the online platform. The below-mentioned statistics depict the Internet users across the world and their prominent age groups.
Digital Statistics →
Looking at the United States It has the third-highest internet users by country
The percentage of users can be divided based on age groups as:-
→ 100% of 18- to 29-year-olds
→ 97% of 30- to 49-year-olds
→ 88% of 50- to 64-year-olds
→ 73% of 65-year-olds and older
When talking about the world, Asia has the largest percentage of internet users and the stats goes by as:-
→ 50.3% of users are in Asia
→ 15.9% of users are in Europe
→ 11.5% of users are in Africa
→ 10.1% of users are in Latin America and the Caribbean
→ 7.6% of users are in North America
→ 3.9% of users are in the Middle East
→ 0.6% of users are in Oceania and Australia
2020 Internet World Stats
The Ever-Growing Internet User count →
The Internet is the first thought that strikes us when we hear about Digital Marketing. The scope for creating a brand image through internet marketing is directly proportional to the increasing number of internet users today. Being the most accessible source of information, the Internet has proven to be the most effective stream for Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketing, in brief, is an element of marketing that utilizes the internet and online forms of technology such as computers, mobile phones, etc. to promote goods and services of various brands.
Components of Digital Marketing →
Digital Marketing being strongest among all other forms has its powerful strategies, which when combined in the correct proportion can be a recipe for successful brand marketing.
The most important digital marketing tools consist of:-
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC)
- Web Designing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
- And many more
After this overview, let’s know in brief about the aforementioned Digital Marketing tools-
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) - SEM, one of the most important aspects of digital marketing that involves boosting the websites by improving their visibility and rank in the search engine results page basically by paid advertising.
The higher your rank the better leads can contact you while searching for goods or services related to your business.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - PPC is one of those excellent marketing strategies that enable you to maintain your brand’s presence in the search results.
To give you better and faster rankings, PPC starts driving leads to your sites as soon as your ads go live.
- Web Design - The ultimate goal of the Digital Marketing tools you use to drive the collected leads to your website and, you want to have a positive impact on your potential customers.
Keep your website interactive and custom design implemented that represents the brand and makes it easy to locate the information needed.
- Content Marketing - Content Marketing helps you boost your ranks on the search engine and enables potential customers to learn more about your business.
A good grade content enables you to target the keywords related to your business and helps you achieve higher ranks.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) - Social Media Marketing is a vital source of marketing as it connects you with the current as well as potential customers.
It enables your customers to connect with you directly for clearing any doubts they have regarding your product.
- Email Marketing - Email marketing is another element of Digital Marketing that can give you a great return on investment.
When people choose to receive emails, it indicates that they are interested in your product or services.
An automated email strategy enables you to email customers automatically when they subscribe, purchase, or take a specific action on your website.
We are all in one… →
With development services hand in hand, W3villa is a software development company that also offers comprehensive digital marketing services to fulfill your requirements and fit your pocket.
Our bucket of services includes following digital marketing services
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Paid Search Advertising
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- And Much More…
With W3villa, you can now avail of all the Digital Marketing services in a single package. So get started now, to boost the visibility of your website, and obtain a higher return on investment.
Share this article
Post a Comment