With the upcoming release of Angular 13, Google's web framework will get a slew of new features, including enhanced error messages, pure annotations, and greater integration with deployment providers.
The planned upgrade to Google's popular TypeScript-based web framework, Angular 13, is starting to take shape. Published on GitHub on August 4th and 11th, Modify the form and router as needed.
In terms of forms, the Angular 13 development service has started gaining significant traction. FormControlStatus is a collection of all potential form control status strings. In addition, AbstractControl.status is reduced from the string NS. When the status changes, FormControlStatus is limited down from Observablearray> to NS ObservableFormControlStatus>. Most apps, according to Angular's changelog, must seamlessly employ these new types.
What’s New in Angular 13 betas?
- The behavior of the RouterTestingModule's SpyLocation has been adjusted to match the behavior of browsers.
- Pure annotations are being added to static property initializers for the core. Module evaluation can have side effects from class attributes with initializers that induce code execution, comparable to the effect of module-level code. As a result, optimizers can't safely eliminate a class with such a static property because it can have unintended consequences. The initializer expressions for these types of static properties can be annotated as pure to allow classes having these types of static properties to be optimized and eliminated if they aren't utilized.
- The safety worker's service worker cache is deleted to guarantee that outdated or broken content is not delivered in future requests.
- The error message for a missing animation trigger in the platform browser has been improved.
Other suggested modifications for Angular 13 include:
- A patch has been proposed for the compiler-cli to use the right module resolution context for absolute imports in d.ts files.
- For incremental builds of files without Angular behavior, the analysis would also be avoided for the compiler-cli. In an incremental build, the compiler tries to reuse as much analysis data as feasible from a previous compilation to avoid repeating the analysis work. However, no analysis data would be collected for source files without Angular behavior, resulting in the source file being reanalyzed every build, even if nothing had changed. This change prevents such source files from being analyzed.
- Support for autocomplete string literal union types in templates would be provided for the language service.
- Missing outlet events for the router would be added to RouterOutletContract. When components are rendered dynamically using module federation in the future, this will be required.
When will Angular 13 be released, and how do I get started with it?
Because Angular releases are scheduled every six months, version 13 will be released in November, with the most recent version, Angular 12, being released on May 12.
Because the Angular 13 version is still in beta, it is strongly advised that if you wish to upgrade to the latest version (from Angular 10 or 11), you should first upgrade to Angular 12 and then to Angular 13.
If you want to implement the new version of angular, choose AngularJs development services that will be right for your business.