Without a halt or slow down, TikTok has swayed the world with its storm. Being a major entertainment option, it has become a globally renowned Social Media app, influencing the teens and adults equally. TikTok’s popularity has been so high in recent times that everyone is looking forward to its business model and willing to attract millions of users worldwide.
Being at the right place to learn more about TikTok, you may read further to know what TikTok is and how to create a social media app like that? To know about its business model and how to replicate TikTok, you should first know about what TikTok is?
Knowing about TikTok…
With 33 M installs and being the most downloaded app in the app store in the first quarter of 2019, TikTok is a video sharing social media app that enables its users to edit and share their own videos with the whole world. With a total of 1.1 B global users, TikTok’s popularity lies in the following success factors:-
- Easy to create short-form content (15-30 seconds) for a short attention span world.
- Approximately 41% of the young target audience, addicted to social media and smartphones.
- Boosting engagement and awareness with brand and celebrity involvement.
- Opportunity to earn by collaborating with brands and winning various gifts during live streaming.
TikTok has certain advanced and basic features, enabling users to like, share, comment, and stay connected through their content. These features include:-
- Uploading videos
- Video Editing
- Adding Filters and effects
- Sharing videos on other medias
- Likes and comments
- Receiving notifications
Other than these, the advanced features include:-
- Making Duet videos
- Recording user reactions
- Adding Hashtags for challenging new trends
- Live Video streaming
- QR Scanner to subscribe users
- Real-time analytics to check the popularity
- Video Preview before signing up
5 Major steps to create a TikTok replica…
- The first and foremost step is to scrutinize the target audience. Find their average age, where they live, devices they use, and network connectivity.
- Employ a team of developers with extensive expertise in creating social applications.
- Have well-researched usability while designing the application for making it easy to use the product.
- Before the launch, developing a Minimum Viable Product is necessary for the application’s success as it allows you to test it and collect feedback.
- You need to make sure that the app is optimized for its market before launching. You can add an all-inclusive description that explains the application’s usage.
Developing an application similar to TikTok isn’t as tough as rocket science, especially when India has a pool of experienced and certified developers that can build one with better variations. Major development companies like W3villa Technologies have all the right kind of expertise, the latest tech stack, and a team to fill the leftover gaps of 59 Chinese applications. W3villa provides the best possible consultation for your application development. Like many other overseas firms, you can also hire our developers from India, for your projects. W3villa contributes to society by employing the country’s talent for its own country turning it into a stronger economic nation.
Share this article
Post a Comment