About Coronavirus →
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). It is caused as a result of the 2019-20 coronavirus outbreak across the world.
Signs and symptoms →
Common signs of coronavirus infection include fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties and respiratory symptoms. The symptoms worsen with the severity of cases as the deteriorating conditions can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure, and even death.
The spread and Outbreak →
The infection is mainly spread from person to person by respiratory droplets present in cough and sneeze, through the air. The time span between the contact of virus and symptoms being noticeable is generally between two to fourteen days.
Coronavirus is an ongoing public health emergency of international concern. After its outbreak in China and spreading out to numerous countries across the globe like the US, Iran, and others, coronavirus has started affecting the major regions of India like the Delhi NCR, several parts of Uttar Pradesh and many more.
Factual Description →
As of 4th March 2020:-
- More than 93,000 cases have been confirmed, of which 7,100 were classified as serious.
- 80 countries and territories have been affected by now.
- More than 3,200 people have died: almost 3,000 in mainland China and more than 220 in other countries.
Measures for Prevention →
Keeping in mind your safety we at W3villa are here to make you aware of some of the workplace preventive that can help you dodge the shortcomings caused by Coronavirus.
Below mentioned is a list of preventive measures you should adopt to be safe from Coronavirus:-
- Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, because it kills the virus if it is on.
- Avoid the exchange of personal belongings such as bottles, tiffins, napkins, it may work as infection carriers.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, as doing so will prevent the spread of germs and. A flexed elbow or tissue is recommended because If you use your hands, you may contaminate objects or people that you touch.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces around you.
- Maintain at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, especially the ones who are coughing, sneezing and suffering from fever.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth as your hands come in contact with many surfaces that can be contaminated with the virus.
- As a part of prevention, replace the common commodities from the office pantry with the disposable ones.
- Use disposable masks.
If you think you may have been exposed to 2019-nCoV, immediately should contact your medical practitioner and update us with further reports immediately.
Share this article
Post a Comment